Mission engineers continue to ready for the August Curiosity landing inside Gale Crater and the critical seven minute period when Curiosity must decelerate from about 5,900 meters per second to allow the rover to land on the surface at about three-fourths of a meter per second. Pasadena, California — NASA’s most advanced planetary rover is […]
Gale Crater News
July 16, 2012
January 12, 2012
It took a three-hour series of thruster-engine firings for NASA’s Mars Science Laboratory spacecraft to pull off the maneuver to refine its flight path while on its journey to Mars. Once there, the rover Curiosity will explore a region inside Gale Crater to see if it holds clues about whether life existed on Mars. PASADENA, […]
- A Geologic History of an Ancient Martian Lake System in Jezero Crater March 26, 2015
- New Entanglement Technique Could Make Atomic Clocks More Accurate March 26, 2015
- Black Hole ‘Wind’ Influences Evolution of Its Host Galaxy March 26, 2015
- NASA Announces Progress on Asteroid Redirect Mission & Future Expeditions to Deep Space March 26, 2015
- Quantum Experiment Verifies Nonlocal Wavefunction Collapse for a Single Particle March 25, 2015
- Reg3beta Regulates Healing Process after Myocardial Infarction March 25, 2015
- APEX Observations Unravel the Mystery of Nova Vulpeculae 1670 March 25, 2015
- Carbon Nanotube Fibers Provide Two-Way Communication with Neurons March 25, 2015
- DNA Mutations Can Be Good in Brain Tumors March 25, 2015
- New “Tandem” Solar Cell to Harnesses More Sunlight March 24, 2015
- New Research Reveals the Missing Piece of the Climate Puzzle November 11, 2014
- Van Allen Probes Reveal an Impenetrable Barrier in Space December 1, 2014
- Scientists Believe Humans Will One Day Colonize the Universe August 26, 2013
- Our Universe May Have Emerged from a Black Hole in a Higher Dimensional Universe August 8, 2014
- A New Kind of Invisibility Cloak Demonstrates Better Cloaking Efficiency March 25, 2013
- Study Takes Singularity Out of Black Holes June 3, 2013
- Homosexuality Might Develop in the Womb Due to Epigenetic Changes December 12, 2012
- Yale Study: Climate Science Communication and the Measurement Problem February 24, 2015
- The Scientific Cause of Near-Death Experiences October 15, 2012
- High-Resolution Images Reveal Surface of Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko September 11, 2014
- Douglas Dwyer: A step towards "FROZEN ENTANGLEMENT" A GOAL NEVER...
- katesisco: A red Transient, too new to be defined by WIKI. P...
- TonyM: Perhaps this team should also look at the possibil...
- Michael W.: One final thought (or perhaps an experiment). I...
- Michael W.: I'm getting ahead of myself, but using fraction...
- Michael W.: If you do not currently realize what you have crea...
- Michael W.: One small disagreement (having read the article). ...
- Michael W.: Who could ever have imagined in my lifetime, fr...
- Michael W.: P.S. I'll read the article above shortly. Th...
- Michael W.: Convex (or concave) over-panels. Additional anc...