In Boulder, Colorado, local cattle have developed immunity against the poisonous larkspur flowers that grow amongst the more edible grasses, making decisions to sell cattle a tough one. A rancher culling a herd he can’t afford to feed faces a problem restocking once economics improve, the replacements may die if they binge on the larkspur. […]
November 16, 2012
January 14, 2012
A new virus has been found that causes fetal malformations and stillbirths in cattle, sheep and goats in northern Europe. Scientists don’t have a clue about the origin of the virus or why there is this sudden outbreak. Scientists want to share the virus and protocols to allow anyone interested to study the disease and develop […]
- SLAC Scientists View Ultrafast Snapshots of Light-Driven Superconductivity April 18, 2014
- Nearly Completed VPHAS+ Catalog to Include 300 Million Stars April 18, 2014
- New Technique Provides Near Real-Time Mapping of the Sun’s Interior April 18, 2014
- Kepler Discovers Earth-Size Planet Orbiting a Star in the ‘Habitable Zone’ April 18, 2014
- Researchers Develop Spaser Made of Graphene and Carbon Nanotubes April 17, 2014
- Scientists Reveal Neutron Star Glitches Have a Minimum Size April 17, 2014
- Hubble Image Reveals Cross-Section View of the Universe April 17, 2014
- Martian Meteorites Yield Clues to the Planet’s Early Atmosphere April 17, 2014
- Yale Research Shows People with a Mental Illness are More Likely to Smoke April 16, 2014
- ESO Reveals a New Image of Gum 41 April 16, 2014
- A New Kind of Invisibility Cloak Demonstrates Better Cloaking Efficiency March 25, 2013
- Study Takes Singularity Out of Black Holes June 3, 2013
- Homosexuality Might Develop in the Womb Due to Epigenetic Changes December 12, 2012
- Scientists Believe Humans Will One Day Colonize the Universe August 26, 2013
- New Planck Data Challenges Our Understanding of the Universe May 20, 2013
- A Natural Example of a Functioning Gear Mechanism Discovered in an Insect September 13, 2013
- Scientists Create an Organism with a New Genetic Code October 22, 2013
- The Scientific Cause of Near-Death Experiences October 15, 2012
- 400,000 Year Old Fossil Helps Shed New Light on Human Evolution February 11, 2013
- Astronomers Discover a Free-Floating Planet October 10, 2013
- Madanagopal.V.C.: Energy utilization from the surroundings is the ke...
- Asher Simpson: Interesting and exciting but it means nothing. Our...
- johnny l: awesome...
- Dan: Yeah, sure. How do you suppose one fluctuates a ...
- Madanagopal.V.C.: Calcium is an important element in life forming st...
- Madanagopal.V.C.: It should be paradoxical for all smokers to know t...
- Madanagopal.V.C.: The case of the tilting orbits of planets are most...
- Willie Long: I love it when people come together and share thou...
- Richards: Yes, truly said. people suffering from depression ...
- Jory Ferrell: I believe it. Though there are probably many reaso...