In Boulder, Colorado, local cattle have developed immunity against the poisonous larkspur flowers that grow amongst the more edible grasses, making decisions to sell cattle a tough one. A rancher culling a herd he can’t afford to feed faces a problem restocking once economics improve, the replacements may die if they binge on the larkspur. […]
November 16, 2012
January 14, 2012
A new virus has been found that causes fetal malformations and stillbirths in cattle, sheep and goats in northern Europe. Scientists don’t have a clue about the origin of the virus or why there is this sudden outbreak. Scientists want to share the virus and protocols to allow anyone interested to study the disease and develop […]
- A Geologic History of an Ancient Martian Lake System in Jezero Crater March 26, 2015
- New Entanglement Technique Could Make Atomic Clocks More Accurate March 26, 2015
- Black Hole ‘Wind’ Influences Evolution of Its Host Galaxy March 26, 2015
- NASA Announces Progress on Asteroid Redirect Mission & Future Expeditions to Deep Space March 26, 2015
- Quantum Experiment Verifies Nonlocal Wavefunction Collapse for a Single Particle March 25, 2015
- Reg3beta Regulates Healing Process after Myocardial Infarction March 25, 2015
- APEX Observations Unravel the Mystery of Nova Vulpeculae 1670 March 25, 2015
- Carbon Nanotube Fibers Provide Two-Way Communication with Neurons March 25, 2015
- DNA Mutations Can Be Good in Brain Tumors March 25, 2015
- New “Tandem” Solar Cell to Harnesses More Sunlight March 24, 2015
- New Research Reveals the Missing Piece of the Climate Puzzle November 11, 2014
- Van Allen Probes Reveal an Impenetrable Barrier in Space December 1, 2014
- Scientists Believe Humans Will One Day Colonize the Universe August 26, 2013
- Our Universe May Have Emerged from a Black Hole in a Higher Dimensional Universe August 8, 2014
- A New Kind of Invisibility Cloak Demonstrates Better Cloaking Efficiency March 25, 2013
- Study Takes Singularity Out of Black Holes June 3, 2013
- Homosexuality Might Develop in the Womb Due to Epigenetic Changes December 12, 2012
- Yale Study: Climate Science Communication and the Measurement Problem February 24, 2015
- The Scientific Cause of Near-Death Experiences October 15, 2012
- High-Resolution Images Reveal Surface of Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko September 11, 2014
- Douglas Dwyer: A step towards "FROZEN ENTANGLEMENT" A GOAL NEVER...
- katesisco: A red Transient, too new to be defined by WIKI. P...
- TonyM: Perhaps this team should also look at the possibil...
- Michael W.: One final thought (or perhaps an experiment). I...
- Michael W.: I'm getting ahead of myself, but using fraction...
- Michael W.: If you do not currently realize what you have crea...
- Michael W.: One small disagreement (having read the article). ...
- Michael W.: Who could ever have imagined in my lifetime, fr...
- Michael W.: P.S. I'll read the article above shortly. Th...
- Michael W.: Convex (or concave) over-panels. Additional anc...